Club de Golf La Reserva
La Reserva Golf Club occupies a bird’s nest position high amongst the trees in the exclusive resort of Sotogrande. The course was founded in 2003 and since its inception has played host to a number of world renowned golfing tournaments including the European Nations Cup, the MENA Tour and the Copa del Rey de España. La Reserva is the course that epitomises the contemporary Sotogrande experience more than any other.
The 18 hole, 7,400 yard course was designed by the famous American architect and golf course designer Cabell B. Robinson. Carved into the hillside the views are either expansive, overlooking Sotogrande and the Mediterranean Sea or the views head upward onto the mountains and trees of Gran Reserva, Sotogrande’s highest point. With wide fairways golfers are free to open their shoulders from tee-off and take aim at this generous course. With an abundance of water features, La Reserva manages to balance an aesthetic surround with a course suitable for novices and pros alike.
Come and discover the latest golf course at Sotogrande, regarded as a must play for any golfer visiting the resort. La Reserva provides guests with a unique experience rich in Sotogrande heritage, the bedrock to the service and experience provided.
- European Nations Cup 2016
- MENA TOUR 2016
- Campeonato de España Mayores de 35 años 2015
- European Nations Cup 2015
- Copa del Rey de España 2014
- Open Nh Collection 2014 ( European Tour )
- World Corporate Golf Challenge 2014
- Copa S.M. LA REINA 2008
- Final Spanish Pro-Tour Peugeot 2005
18-hole Cabell B. Robinson course, Par 72
€ 270 high season
€ 235 low season
(shared buggy included in both)
- Club rental available
- Guests welcome anytime
- Reservation required
- Soft spikes mandatory
Facilities & Services:
- Diverse accommodation and dining options on grounds of Sotogrande resort.
- Additional sports, wellness and leisure facilities centered around a swimmable lagoon currently in construction.