Golf & Country Club Dachstein Tauern
Pebble Beach in the Alps designed by Bernhard Langer in its most beautiful form:
No matter whether the run of the ball favours the sportsman or not – “the view of the Dachstein, the adventure for the eyes, makes you whole and soothes your soul” – at least that’s how Bernhard Langer puts it, the designer of the Dachstein Tauern Golf- & Country Club, the Pebble Beach in the Alps. What is unique for an Alpine golf course are the flat holes in a Florida design and the long season from the first days of spring to late autumn.
The atmosphere and service of the clubhouse, Kunst & Golf, experienced greenkeepers and expertise when it comes to organising tournaments, especially the quality of international tournaments, leave nothing to be desired.
- 20 range tees (20 under cover)
- Green fee high season (June to September): € 90.00
- Green fee pre-season and post-season (until the end of May and from the beginning of October): € 80.00
- 40% concession for youths/students.
- Guests are welcome.
- Club membership card with registered handicap (45,0) required.
- Soft spikes obligatory.
- No jeans allowed.