Thanks to the fact, that the World of Leading Golf is a concerted effort of the various national unions, the Association is headed by knowledgeable personalities from diverse countries:
CEO and general manager responsible mainly for all aspects concerning marketing, media and press relations as well as sponsoring partners and activities.
- Account direction and marketing management for full service ad agencies
- Founder, Manager and Creative Director of promotion, event and sponsoring agency "Feldt & Compagnie/VIVAconnect" developing campaigns for Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Universal and Paramount film studios as well as VIVA music TV
- Shareholder, consultant and Sports Marketing Manager at "Bestzeit"and "Sportstainment" (agencies promoting the golf sport with activities such as the Golffriends Welt Trophy , Palma Urban Golf, Bellheim Cup, Golf con Corazon)
- Licensor of "The Leading Golf Courses Spain" and "The Leading Golf Courses Portugal"
Marc L. Potter
Client Service Director
Marc boasts more than 20 years of global Senior Management experience within the golf industry. He commenced his career at high-end private golf clubs in Australia before moving internationally in 2001 to work with the world’s leading golf management company, Troon Golf and then Leisurecorp, a holding company of the Dubai Government investing in high-end leisure related assets.
Involved in the management and development of the some of the world’s foremost golf venues, Marc’s experience includes The Australian, Turnberry Resort, The Grove and Jumeirah Golf Estates among numerous others. He currently runs golf management business P4M Golf, representing the interests of tour professionals and golf related businesses.
Marketing & Sales Director of WLG Concierge Services as well as supporting WLG and IGR in all marketing needs
- Concept & text in a full service agency in Munich
- Marketing Director at DSF (a well known sport TV broadcast in Germany)
- Marketing Director Golf at Sueddeutscher Verlag, publishing house with one of the biggest German daily newspaper called Sueddeutsche Zeitung and its supplement golf spielen as well as organiser of an own international b2b golf tournament series
- Marketing & Sales Director of deutsche golf online with its websites Golf.de and mygolf.de, official home of the DGV and designer of the German Golf League website as well as golfsuisse.ch
- Actual Managing Director of xmm: agency with its own brand GolfDACH to support companies related to the golf sector in Europe as well as especially in the German speaking countries